• License & Access
• Unlawful or Prohibited Uses
BY ACCESSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS. Any person or entity who interacts with the Site through the use of crawlers, robots, browsers, data mining or extraction tools, or other functionality, whether such functionality is installed or placed by such person or entity or a third party, is considered to be using the Site. If at any time you do not accept all of these Terms & Conditions, you must immediately stop using the Site. Certain areas within the Site may be governed by additional terms and policies (“Additional Terms”). By using those areas of the Site, you agree to the Additional Terms. The Additional Terms are incorporated into these Terms & Conditions, and any reference to these Terms & Conditions includes the Additional Terms.
All content included on the Site such as text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, video, data, music, software, application updates, and other material (collectively “Content”) is owned or licensed property of Tiens USA Life Solutions LLC (“Tiens USA”) or its suppliers or licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights. The collection, arrangement and assembly of all Content on the Site is the exclusive property of Tiens USA and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Tiens USA and its suppliers and licensors, expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all Content.
Tiens USA grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Site and the Content for NONCOMMERCIAL PURPOSES ONLY and only to the extent such use does not violate these Terms & Conditions including, without limitation, the prohibitions listed in the “UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USES” section of these Terms & Conditions. You may download, print and copy Content for personal, noncommercial purposes only, provided you do not modify or alter the Content in any way, delete or change any copyright or trademark notice, or violate these Terms & Conditions in any way. Accessing, downloading, printing, posting, storing or otherwise using the Site or any of the Content for any commercial purpose, whether on behalf of yourself or on behalf of any third party, constitutes a material breach of these Terms & Conditions. The Site is intended for use by individuals 13 years of age or older. If you are under 18, you may use this Site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
The Site may only be used for lawful purposes in accordance with the terms of the license granted in these Terms & Conditions. As a condition of your use of this Site, you warrant to Tiens USA that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms & Conditions. Whether on behalf of yourself or on behalf of any third party, YOU MAY NOT:
- Make any commercial use of the Site or its Content, including making any collection or use of any product listings, descriptions, prices or images;
- Download, copy or transmit any Content for the benefit of any other merchant;
- Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, data or other device or mechanism (including browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Site other than the search engine and search agents provided by Tiens USA or generally publicly available browsers;
- Frame, mirror or use framing techniques on any part of the Site without Tiens USA’s express prior written consent;
- Make any use of data extraction, scraping, mining or other data gathering tools, or create a database by systematically downloading or storing Site content, or otherwise scrape, collect, store or use any Content, account information, product listings, descriptions, prices or images, except pursuant to the limited license granted by these Terms & Conditions;
- Use any meta tags or any other hidden text utilizing Tiens USA’s name or marks;
- Misrepresent the identity of a user, impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site, or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- Use a buying agent to conduct transactions on the Site;
- Conduct fraudulent activities on the Site;
- Violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site, whether in an automated fashion or otherwise, including, without limitation: (i) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account that you are (a) not authorized to access or, (b) in the case of a user account, not the registered user of such account; (ii) trying to change the behavior of the Site; (iii) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures; (iv) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting malware to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing” or “crashing”; (v) forging any header or any part of the header information in any email or posting; or (vi) forging communications on behalf of the Site (impersonating the Tiens USA Site) or to the Site (impersonating another user whether such user provided their approval for such action(s) or not);
- Send unsolicited or unauthorized email on behalf of Tiens USA, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
- Tamper with the Site or use or attempt to use any device, software, routine or data that interferes or attempts to interfere with the working or functionality of the Site or any activity being conducted on the Site;
- Use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
- Harvest or collect personally identifiable information about other users of the Site;
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site (including, without limitation, by hacking or defacing any portion of the Site);
- Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services without Tiens USA’s express prior written consent;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site; or
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site.
• Your Account
• Modification & Termination
• User Reviews, Comments & Submissions
You may be required to register with Tiens USA in order to access certain services or areas of the Site. With respect to any such registration, we may refuse to grant to you the user name you request. Your user name and password are for your personal use only, and you will not share your user name or password with any individual or third party (other than Tiens USA). If you use the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. In addition to all other rights available to Tiens USA including those set forth in these Terms & Conditions, Tiens USA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your account, refuse service to you, or cancel orders.
Tiens USA may at any time: (i) modify or discontinue any part of the Site; (ii) charge, modify or waive fees required to use the Site; or (iii) offer opportunities to some or all Site users. Tiens USA reserves the right to make changes to these Terms & Conditions at any time, and such changes will be effective immediately upon being posted on the Site. Each time you use the Site, you should review the current Terms & Conditions. You can determine when these Terms & Conditions were last revised by referring to the “LAST UPDATED” legend at the top of these Terms & Conditions. Your continued use of the Site will indicate your acceptance of the current Terms & Conditions; however, any change to these Terms & Conditions after your last usage of the Site will not be applied retroactively. Tiens USA reserves the right, without notice and at its sole discretion, to terminate your account or your use of the Site and to block or prevent future access to and use of the Site (i) if you violate any of these Terms & Conditions, (ii) for any other reason or (iii) for no reason. Upon any such termination, your right to use the Site will immediately cease.
You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Site. Upon termination, all provisions of these Terms & Conditions which are by their nature intended to survive termination, all representations and warranties, all limitations of liability and all indemnities shall survive such termination.
Tiens USA welcomes your reviews, comments, and other communications, photos, videos, or any other content that you submit through or to the Site, or any content or information you publish through any social media and allow Tiens USA to feature, such as your name, social media handle, accompanying text, and any images, videos, or audio from your social media accounts (e.g. Twitter™, Instagram™, Pinterest™) (collectively, “User Content”) as long as the User Content submitted by you complies with these Terms & Conditions. User Content will not include any photographs or images you submit as part of a Transaction (as defined below). You agree that any User Content: will be accurate; will not violate or facilitate the violation of any law or regulation; will not violate any right of a third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or publicity rights; will not cause injury to any person or entity; and will not contain, or provide links to, obscene, profane, or threatening language, malware, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, any form of “spam”, or any material that could be considered harmful, sexually explicit, indecent, lewd, violent, abusive, or degrading. You are solely responsible for the User Content you submit, and Tiens USA assumes no liability for any User Content submitted by you. You acknowledge and agree that we reserve the right (but have no obligation) to do any or all of the following, in our sole discretion: (i) monitor User Content; (ii) alter, remove, or refuse to post or allow to be posted any User Content; and/or (iii) disclose any User Content, and the circumstances surrounding its transmission, to any third party. For any User Content you submit, you grant to Tiens USA a non-exclusive, sub-licensable, fully paid-up, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, display, perform, transmit, copy, modify, delete, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, sell and distribute such User Content and to incorporate the User Content into any form, medium, or technology, now known or hereafter developed, throughout the world, all without compensation to you. For this reason, do not send us any User Content that you do not wish to license to us, including any confidential information or any original creative materials such as stories, product ideas, computer code or original artwork. In addition, you grant to Tiens USA the right to include the name provided along with the User Content submitted by you; provided, however, Tiens USA shall have no obligation to include such name with such User Content. We are not responsible for the use or disclosure of any personal information that you voluntarily disclose in connection with any User Content you submit. You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary for you to grant the licenses granted in this section, including but not limited to permission from or on behalf of any individuals that appear in the User Content to use, and grant to third parties such as Tiens USA the right to use, their name, image, voice and/or likeness without compensation to you or any other person or entity. You further irrevocably waive any “moral rights” or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding User Content that you may have under any applicable law under any legal theory.
Content is also provided by third party visitors to the Site. Please note that Site visitors may post content that is inaccurate, misleading, or deceptive. Tiens USA neither endorses nor is responsible for any opinion, advice, information, or statements made by third parties. The opinions expressed by third parties reflect solely the opinions of the individuals who submitted such opinions and may not reflect the opinions of Tiens USA.
• User Transactions
• Limitations on Quantity
• Availability, Errors & Inaccuracies
• Healthcare Information
• Rules of Promotions
• Text Messages
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Site including items sold by Tiens USA (each such purchase, a “Transaction”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Transaction including, without limitation, information about your method of payment (such as your payment card number and expiration date), your billing address, and your shipping information. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO USE ANY PAYMENT CARD(S) OR OTHER PAYMENT METHOD(S) UTILIZED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY TRANSACTION. By submitting such information, you grant to Tiens USA the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Transactions initiated by you or on your behalf. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any Transaction.
For Same Day Delivery orders placed through the Site, Tiens USA will temporarily authorize your payment card for your order amount plus an additional amount to allow for substitutions and special requests related to your Same Day Delivery order. You will only be charged for the items you receive. The final total will be shown in your account and provided via email after delivery of your order.
All descriptions, images, references, features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures, and other descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. The inclusion of any products or services on the Site does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal, and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the receipt, possession, use, and sale of any item purchased from this Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner. All DVDs and similar products sold are for private, non-public, home use (where no admission fee is charged) and may not be duplicated. Tiens USA reserves the right, with or without prior notice, to do any one or more of the following: (i) limit the available quantity of or discontinue any product or service; (ii) impose conditions on the honoring of any coupon, coupon code, promotional code, or other similar promotion; (iii) bar any user from making or completing any or all Transaction(s); and (iv) refuse to provide any user with any product or service. You agree to pay all charges that may be incurred by you or on your behalf through the Site, at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred including, without limitation, all shipping and handling charges. In addition, you remain responsible for any taxes that may be applicable to your Transactions.
Tiens USA or our agents may call or text by telephone regarding your account or your Transactions. You agree that we may place such calls or texts using an automatic dialing/announcing device. You agree that we may make such calls or texts to a mobile telephone or other similar device. You agree that we may, for training purposes or to evaluate the quality of our service, listen to and record phone conversations you have with us.
Tiens USA does not offer additional discounts on large orders of a single item or on large orders of many individual items. In addition, we reserve the right to limit quantities on orders placed by the same account, on orders placed by the same method of payment, and on orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We will notify you if such limits are applied. Tiens USA reserves the right to prohibit purchases of any merchandise to resellers. Resellers are defined as a company or an individual that purchases goods with the intention of selling them rather than using them.
Tiens USA strives to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the Site; however, Tiens USA cannot and does not guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
If an item is out of stock, Tiens USA, may, in its sole discretion and at no extra cost to you, substitute another item for the out-of-stock item if Tiens USA, in its sole discretion, determines that the identical brand and product is available in a form that is of equal or greater value, for example, larger quantity, packaged with a trial sample, or with updated product packaging.
Tiens USA’s acknowledgement of an order means that your order request has been received; it does not mean that your order has been accepted or shipped or that the price or availability of an item has been confirmed. Tiens USA makes a conscientious effort to describe and display its products and services accurately on the Site. Despite these efforts, a small number of items on the Site may be mispriced, described inaccurately or unavailable, and we may experience delays in updating information on the Site and in our advertising on other sites. As a result, we cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability and services. Tiens USA reserves the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies or omissions at any time without prior notice. We apologize for any inconvenience. If we determine that there were inaccuracies in our product information, we will cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation via email.
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE HEALTH CARE PAGES OF THE SITE IS INTENDED FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. IT IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE FOR INDIVIDUAL CONDITIONS OR TREATMENT, IT IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR A MEDICAL EXAM, AND IT DOES NOT REPLACE THE NEED FOR SERVICES PROVIDED BY MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS. TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST BEFORE TAKING ANY MEDICATION (INCLUDING ANY HERBAL MEDICINES OR SUPPLEMENTS). ONLY YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH ADVICE ON WHAT IS SAFE AND EFFECTIVE FOR YOU. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE CONCERNING HERBAL MEDICINE CONTAINS INFORMATION ABOUT HERBAL THERAPIES AND OTHER DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS, WHICH ARE NOT REGULATED IN THE UNITED STATES BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. ADDITIONALLY, THE MANUFACTURE AND DISTRIBUTION OF HERBAL SUBSTANCES IS NOT REGULATED IN THE UNITED STATES, AND NO QUALITY STANDARDS CURRENTLY EXIST. BECAUSE OF THE UNREGULATED NATURE OF THE HERBAL AND SUPPLEMENT INDUSTRY, YOU NEED TO DISCUSS USE OF THESE SUBSTANCES WITH YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST.
Any sweepstakes, contests, raffles, or other promotions (collectively, “Promotions”) made available through the Site may be governed by rules that are separate from these Terms & Conditions. If you participate in any Promotions, please review the applicable rules. If the rules for a Promotion conflict with these Terms & Conditions, the Promotion rules will apply.
1. These terms and conditions apply to SMS text messages sent by Tiens USA. These messages can be recurring or one-time.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” in response to the text message you received. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from that particular short code. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again. .
3. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text “HELP” to the text message you received. After you send the SMS message “HELP” to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
4. Data obtained from you in connection with this text messaging service may include your mobile phone number, your carrier’s name, and the date time and content of your messages and other information you provide to Tiens USA as part of this service. Tiens USA may use this information to contact you and provide services you request from Tiens USA. Tiens USA may also use this information as described in the subscription list you’ve enrolled in. Tiens USA may use an automatic dialing system to deliver text messages to you.
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. The maximum number of messages per month you will receive will vary based on the subscription list you’ve enrolled in. If you have any questions about your text or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
6. Tiens USA will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any text messages. Delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator.
***Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages***
8. If you have questions regarding how Tiens USA collects, uses, shares, and protects guest information, please contact us.